- These regulations define the rules for making purchases in the Släppa online store – https://slappa.co from Slappa Adrianna Stępień, NIP 6262949487, ul. Bałtycka 2/17, 41-902 BYTOM
- The terms used in the regulations mean:
- Customer – a natural person (with full legal capacity) or a legal person who made or intends to make a purchase in the Släpp online store. The customer can be both a consumer and an entrepreneur,
- Seller – Slappa Adrianna Stępień,
- Store – an online store maintained by the Seller in the domain https://slappa.co,
- Consumer – pursuant to the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code – User who, as a natural person, performs a legal act not directly related to his business or professional activity. Consumers, within the meaning of these Regulations, are also entrepreneurs conducting sole proprietorship, concluding contracts of a non-professional nature resulting from the subject of their activities,
- User Account – an account in the Store, assigned to a given Customer, containing the data provided during registration,
- Regulations – this document with all attachments,
- Subscription – a service provided by the Seller to the Customer, consisting in the constant delivery of goods in return for making a payment for the Billing Period,
- Billing period – the duration of the Subscription, which is the number of months indicated by the Customer when placing the order.
- The store offers retail and wholesale chemicals and other household accessories via the Internet. The above products are available through the Store in the form of ready-made products.
- Detailed information about the products can be found on the website https://slappa.co, as well as by e-mail at the Seller’s e-mail address.
- The Customer may contact the Seller by post to the address indicated in point 2b and by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be able to place an order through the Store, the Customer must meet the following technical requirements:
- have a computer, laptop or other device with Internet access,
- have access to e-mail,
- use a web browser (it is recommended to use the latest version),
- use the minimum screen resolution of 1024×768,
- enable the option of saving cookies in the browser.
- The online store provides electronic services in the form of:
- Account registration and maintenance of the User Account,
- the order form,
- For the provision of the above-mentioned The Store does not charge any fees.
- The above services are provided for an indefinite period. The customer may at any time, without giving any reason, resign from a given service by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Seller’s e-mail address. The customer may withdraw from the contract for the provision of each service without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of placing the order in the manner specified above.
- The contract is concluded between the Seller and the Customer.
- All prices listed on the Store’s website are gross prices (including VAT) specified in Polish zlotys. Product prices do not include shipping costs.
- If it concerns a given product, the Seller shall exercise due diligence to ensure that the photos of the products reflect their color, nature, texture and condition. The colors of the products in the photos, in relation to, among others different resolution, calibration and brightness of the Buyer’s computer screen on which the photos are displayed or the use of flash may differ slightly from the reality. For this purpose, the store publishes, in addition to the photo, a description of the product and its color. If in doubt, please contact the Seller in advance.
- Orders may be placed via the Store’s website using the Order Form (without registration) or using the User Account. The seller does not sell by phone or via e-mail.
- To make a purchase, the Customer selects the products he is interested in in the Store by clicking the appropriate button. After selecting products, the customer goes to the tab where he defines the method of delivery of products and payment for them.
- Then the customer clicks the “Order and pay” button, which redirects the customer to the page containing information about the order. This information includes, among others: determining the main features of the ordered goods, indicating the total price including taxes and delivery charges, presenting the Customer’s data provided in the order form.
- In order to place an order, the customer is obliged to confirm the order by clicking the “Order and pay” button under the order summary.
- Clicking the “Order and pay” button is tantamount to declaring the Customer’s knowledge of placing an order entailing the obligation to pay.
- The contract of sale is concluded when the Customer confirms the order, ie when the “Order and pay” button is clicked.
- After placing the order by the Customer, the Seller sends an e-mail confirming that the order has been placed for execution, together with data on its implementation, which include, among others: defining the main features of the ordered goods, date of order fulfillment, indication of the total price including taxes and fees for delivery, presentation of the Customer’s personal data provided in the order form.
- Consolidation, protection and disclosure of the content of the concluded contract takes place through:
- providing these regulations on the Store’s website,
- storing the content of the contract in the Store’s IT system.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the order under the sales contract if the Customer’s contact details are incorrect.
[DATES AND METHODS OF PAYMENT]
- The website offers the following payment methods for the order:
- by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (prepayment),
- Via an external payment provider (prepayment).
- The customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 working days from the date of purchase.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer, the Seller shall refund to the same payment instrument with which the customer made the payment.
[METHODS AND COSTS OF DELIVERY]
- The customer bears the costs of delivery of the ordered products to the destination.
- Products are delivered to the address indicated in the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad. Fees for the delivery of products are given in the panel and in the e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order.
- The Seller provides the following methods of product delivery:
- by courier.
- The order fulfillment time is up to 5 business days from the payment for the ordered goods is credited to the Seller’s account. The order fulfillment time in the preorder is indicated in the tab for a given product.
[RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT]
- The provisions contained in this paragraph constitute the rights granted only to the Customer who is a Consumer.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment or personal collection of the goods, without giving any reason.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Customer using the withdrawal form at the end of the regulations to the contact e-mail address: email@example.com
- Submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract without using the form does not affect the effectiveness of the withdrawal. For the declaration of withdrawal to be effective, it is sufficient to send the declaration before the deadline.
- The Seller shall immediately confirm by e-mail (to the address provided when placing the order) acceptance of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- The consumer should return the purchased products within 14 days from the date of sending the declaration of withdrawal to the address of the Seller.
- In the event of sending a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the purchased products.
- The consumer is liable for damages for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, such as the costs of cleaning, repairing parts, breaking tags. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the consumer should handle and check the goods only in the same way as he could in a stationary store.
- The seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of product delivery (excluding additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method provided by the Store). The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of payment refund.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the Product is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to a contract where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
[PRODUCT COMPLAINT (WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS)]
- The Seller is obliged to deliver products free from physical and legal defects.
- The Seller’s liability for physical or legal defects shall expire two years after the product is released. Before the expiry of the above-mentioned period, the consumer may notify the Seller about the defect by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The consumer is not bound by the above-mentioned methods of submitting complaints. He may submit a complaint in any way provided that a durable medium is used.
- The complaint should include:
- name and surname or company of the buyer,
- residence / registered office address for correspondence,
- attached proof of purchase of the product (e.g. receipt, invoice, bank transfer etc.),
- accurate marking of the advertised goods,
- indication of a defect describing the non-compliance of the goods with the contract and the date of its occurrence,
- the claimant’s request (withdrawal from the contract, price reduction, product replacement, removal of the defect),
- date of filing and signature of the person submitting the complaint.
- The Seller confirms the impact of the complaint and calls on the consumer to immediately deliver the defective product to the Seller in order to respond to the complaint.
- If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back together with the opinion as to the unjustified nature of the complaint.
- If the Seller does not respond to the consumer’s complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the complaint, it is assumed that he has accepted the consumer’s complaint and his request.
- The Customer may make purchases in the form of a Subscription consisting in the Seller’s cyclical sale of goods referred to in § 1 sec. 3. The gross sales price of products under the Subscription is lower than the prices indicated in the Store.
- By agreeing to the Subscription, the Customer agrees to cyclical deliveries of the selected sets of goods referred to in § 1 sec. 3, throughout the entire Billing Period. The Customer is aware that the Subscription Fee covers the entire Billing Period.
- The Customer selects the type of Subscription using the order form or using the User Account.
- To order a Subscription, the Customer chooses the type of Subscription he is interested in, the type of products and the frequency of deliveries in the Online Store. Then the customer goes to the tab where he specifies the method of delivery of the products and the form of payment.
- Then the Customer clicks the “Order and pay” button, which redirects the Customer to the page containing information about the ordered Subscription. This information includes, among others: determining the main characteristics of the goods delivered to the Customer under the Subscription, frequency of deliveries, indicating the Subscription price taking into account the discount referred to in paragraph 1, presenting the Customer’s data provided in the order form.
- In order to order a Subscription, the Customer is obliged to confirm the order by clicking the “Order and pay” button under the subscription order summary.
- Clicking the “Order and pay” button is tantamount to declaring the Customer’s knowledge of placing an order entailing the obligation to pay for the Subscription.
- The contract is concluded when the Customer confirms the subscription order, ie when the “Order and pay” button is clicked.
- After placing the order by the Customer, the Seller sends an e-mail confirming the Subscription order together with data on its implementation, which include, among others: defining the main characteristics of the goods delivered to the Customer under the Subscription, the date of delivery resulting from the Subscription, indication of Subscription price taking into account the discount referred to in sec. 1, presenting the Customer’s data provided in the order form.
- The provisions of § 3 sec. 11 and 12.
- The Subscription Fee is made on the terms and in accordance with the provisions contained in § 4.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract regarding the implementation of the Subscription, on the terms set out in § 6.
- The Customer has the right to terminate the Agreement regarding the implementation of the Subscription during the Settlement Period, with a monthly notice period with effect at the end of the month, subject to paragraph. 14.
- The customer may terminate the contract in the manner specified in sec. 13, after prior payment to the Seller of the amount equal to the discount on the goods delivered to the Customer, referred to in sec. 1, which the Customer obtained in connection with the Subscription order.
- During the term of the notice referred to in para. 13, the delivery of goods will be carried out in accordance with the planned type of Subscription ordered. After the expiry of the notice period, deliveries made under the Subscription will be suspended.
- At the end of the last day of providing services under the Subscription, the contract is automatically extended for an indefinite period, unless the Customer submits a declaration of resignation from the Subscription.
- The declaration of resignation from the Subscription should be submitted by the end of the last day of the Billing Period. The declaration of resignation should be submitted in a documentary form (e.g. via e-mail) or higher.
- The automatic extension of the Subscription does not involve any additional fees for the Customer, apart from the agreed subscription fee.
- The terms of the contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller do not change as a result of the automatic renewal of the Subscription. Subscription prices do not change due to the automatic renewal of the Subscription. Subscription prices may be changed only with the consent of the Client expressed in a documentary form (e.g. by e-mail).
- The Seller has the right not to extend the Subscription for a given Customer for any reason, in particular due to an increase in product prices. The Seller should inform the Customer about the failure to extend the Subscription for a given Customer once, at least 30 days before the planned, automatic renewal of the Subscription. Informing the Customer about non-renewal of the Subscription should be done in the manner described in paragraph 18.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement regarding the implementation of the Subscription, on the terms set out in § 6, within 14 days of the automatic renewal of the Subscription.
- The Customer has the right to terminate the Agreement regarding the implementation of the Subscription after its automatic extension, with a monthly notice period effective at the end of the month. In the event of termination of the contract after the automatic extension of the Subscription, the Customer is not obliged to pay the compensation referred to in paragraph 14.
- The Customer is obliged to pay for each commencing Billing Period following the automatic renewal of the Subscription, on the terms set out in § 4, with the difference that the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 working days from the date of the automatic renewal of the Subscription.
[CONTRACTS CONCLUDED WITH ENTREPRENEURS PERFORMING ORDERS FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES]
- The provisions of this paragraph apply only to contracts concluded with Clients who are entrepreneurs placing orders for professional purposes.
- Placing an order on behalf of a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality is tantamount to submitting a declaration that the person placing the order is authorized to represent the entity on whose behalf the order was placed. Placing an order without appropriate authorization will result in the liability of the person placing the order for any damage resulting from this fact.
- The entrepreneur is obliged to examine the parcel delivered to him via the carrier in a customary manner, and in the event of a loss or damage to the product, he is obliged to perform all activities aimed at determining the carrier’s liability.
- The entrepreneur loses the rights under the warranty if he did not inspect the items in time and in the manner adopted for items of this type and did not immediately notify the Seller about the defect, and if the defect came to light only later – if he did not notify the seller immediately after its discovery.
- The Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract concluded with the entrepreneur within 14 days from its conclusion without giving reasons.
- Any disputes arising from the performance of the contract concluded between the Seller and the Entrepreneur will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the Seller.
- Documents of issued VAT invoices will be sent automatically to the e-mail address provided, after paying for the order.
[EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES]
- In order to resolve a dispute arising in connection with making purchases in the Store, the consumer has the option of using the assistance of the following institutions before bringing a case in a common court:
- use of a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection by submitting an application for resolving a dispute arising from the sales contract,
- to apply to the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings in order to settle the dispute amicably,
- apply for help to the poviat or municipal consumer ombudsman or social organization, the purpose of which is to protect consumer rights.
- Detailed information on the possibilities for consumers to use out-of-court dispute resolution and the availability of procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of institutions such as the Trade Inspection, poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations dealing with the protection of consumer rights, as well as the Office of Protection Competition and Consumers.
- At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is a platform of an online dispute resolution system between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or contract for the provision of services.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations due to changes in the provisions of applicable law or changes in the manner of concluding and performing contracts. These changes will not affect the placed, implemented or performed orders and contracts.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- The Regulations are valid from 10/02/2022
[FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT]
|I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our (*) withdrawal from the sales contract for the following items:
|Date of conclusion of the contract
|Date of receipt of products
|First name and last name
|Consumer (s) address
|Date and signature
Download the form in pdf format: download